See myLIFT in action!
The Polar MyLift™ valve automatically deploys and lifts up to two axles by reading the pressure in the fixed-axle air suspension. When the trailer reaches full load, the lift axles deploy. Once unloaded, the axles return to the lifted position. It’s all automatic, with no input from the driver and no connection to switches in the cab of the truck.
Polar MyLift valves come factory set for each application, and can be customized for a wide variety of axle configurations. The MyLift system also extends wheel-end component life and reduces tire wear.
POLAR MYLIFT ADVANTAGES
- Automatically responds to the pressure in primary suspension air bags to lower the lift axle once loaded
- Evenly distributes the load between the axles
- Designed to perform in the harshest of operating environments
- External, easy-access override switch for manual lift axle control
- Fail-safe lowers axle when power is removed
- Sealed stainless steel enclosure prevents corrosion
- Compatible with all ECU brands and all suspension manufacturer under-beam lift systems
- Plug-and-play with various wiring harness manufacturers
- Highest net solenoid shifting forces on the market
- High wattage coils for improved performance
- Balanced valve design for superior reliability