Polar Tank Trailer LLC announces the product innovation of stainless steel hangers and upper spring plates available with Hendrickson suspensions. Polar and Hendrickson have partnered together to bring an enhanced air-ride suspensions available for a full range of tank trailers, exclusively for Polar Tank Trailer.
The new parts provide the corrosion resistance of stainless steel while offering improved appearance, increased strength, and superior durability. The new hangers will increase the efficiency of the manufacturing process at Polar Tank while replacing steel parts with innovative, high-strength stainless steel hangers to provide increased longevity, low maintenance, and the exceptional durability that our customers have come to expect from Polar Trailers.
Stainless steel suspension advantages
- Eliminates corrosion in sensitive, hard to reach areas
- Increased longevity, durability and low maintenance
- Outperforms conventional steel components in durability testing
- Paint-free corrosion resistance
- Improved appearance
- Developed in conjunction with Hendrickson
- Structural grade, high-strength stainless steel
- Hendrickson’s proven, lightweight INTRAAX design
- Optimized sub-frame design for light weight and manufacturability, through intensive use of computer simulation
- Robotically welded sub-frame for optimum strength and consistency
- “Soft Coat” corrosion resistant coating used on trailing arms and axle, incorporating self-healing characteristics
- Available exclusively on an extensive range of Polar Trailers